RE: ControlKey sticks

  • From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:48:00 -0700

This is not a Windows sticky keys problem that I experience. It is a JFW =
problem.=20
Sticky keys are NOT enabled on my system; as well, the problem is =
intermitent; not consistant (though that would imply that Windows itself =
is consistant and predictable - which, as we all know, it aint).

From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ControlKey sticks
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:32:58 -0800

As I said guys, sticky keys is something that comes with Windows, and it =
is
put there for people who can't press more than one or two keys at the =
same
time. You can turn this feature off by going into the control panel and
choosing accessibility.

Regards,

    -Grant Hardy
    Email/MSN: grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx