Control Key with Vista & Jaws 8

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:32:49 -0500

I'm using a new computer with Vista Home Premium and Jaws version 8.

With both my wireless keyboard and my laptop keyboard, I'm finding that the
control key isn't turning the speech off.  I just can't silence Jaws with the
control key on either keyboard.

I have the layout set for laptop and the caps lock is off.

Any ideas on what could be causing the problem?

Thanks.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com