Control Description in JAWS 11

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:51:20 +0100

Hello all,
Using the JAWS 11 public beta 2, I have turned on this new feature called
Control Description. My friend wants to try me out with something, but it's
not working here. I'm on the Google home page and apparently if you up past
the search edit field it will say something, but it's just saying blank
here. Could someone please describe to me how this is meant to work? I keep
hearing, "insert F1 for help", but wasn't sure if that was a control
description. An example of this tutor message is when I type in my password
to log onto Windows 7.
Thanks in advance, and please excuse my ignorance.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090916-0, 16/09/2009
Tested on: 17/09/2009 3:51:20 PM