Re: Contacts in MS Outlook 2003

  • From: "Anisio Correia" <anisiocorreia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:28:23 -0400

Outlook shortcuts:
Ctrl-1 takes you to the inbox
Ctrl-2 goes to the calendar
Ctrl-3 goes to the Contacts
Ctrl-4 opens the tasks list
Ctrl-5 opens the notes.

I hope this helps.

Anisio

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 9:49 AM
Subject: Contacts in MS Outlook 2003

Hi All:

A new computer was installed for me at work this week.  Like my old one,
it's running Win XP-Pro and I've finally upgraded from JAWS 6.0 to 7.1
like I've been running at home for some months now.

The new computer came with Office 2003 which, as many of you who use it
know, contains some subtle differences from previous versions of
Office--and some not so subtle.  However, I have one problem with MS
Outlook which I haven't yet been able to figure out.

Using ctrl-shift-c I can get to a form to enter a new contact, but I
can't figure out how to get to my existing contaccts to edit /delete
them.  There is no icon for contacts in the Outlook folder tree view
like there is in priveious versions, and our system administrators tell
me there is some point to click in the lower left corner of the
display--a place I can't find even with the JAWS cursor.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks to anyone who can suggest a solution.

Take care...
Dave Weddle

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw