"Consultation"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:37:17 +0200

Hello everybody:
may I'  raise up this issue to give me your opinion about it:
I've been contact FreedomScientific for technical support  query.
and they notified me about that I' am not entitle to receive the
technical support since I' am not the registered purchaser, I' was
expecting my father's friend to purchase from theUnited States and
then I've been paied forward for Him.
now they  subjected to cost me $75 for license tranfer fee and
consequently to  reserved  receiving the technical support.
also I' have to notify him aboutsending them a letter along with  the
product authorization-serial number, street address, postal  code, and
so forth
does that deserve??
  I' think that I' may need them only for reset request and that stuff.
what do you think guys?
any suggestions or recommends, that's tremendously would be appreciated!!.
I' am  extremely enthusiast to speak English frequently on skype.
so feel free to add me if you wish to.
 skype account:
my_speaker
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is