""Consultant on the Keyboard Manager"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:19:26 +0200

Hey folks:
Recently I've been plaied with an the Keyboard manager; add and remove
some Combination's expressly for Accomplishment purposes; I've been
changed some relevant  keystroke and then removed it; when doing so;
this particular  keystroke is active unless it's not spoken when I'
press it;  that's  exclusively on this particular applacation that I'
made  changing's to; how Could I' get this back speaking as it were;
any suggestion's or recommend's, that's tremendously would be
appreciation.
Mostafa Muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen; skype account:
my_speaker

--
Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life