Re: Consultancy.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:05:32 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>

To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Consultancy.

Hello everybody:
please pay attention to this petition.
I' am unsatisfied to post this reputation.
 I' am tired of the FreedomScientific treatment with me.
after I paied the transaction fees I surprised that's my license has
terminated permanently, and brian carver expected me to cost another
$95 for a dongle port along with its shippment.
well:
my friend and  I has requested this license to be transfered from
person to another, does it mean to terminate it?
please I beg everybody earnestly   and seriously, to suggest me what
exactly I should do.
I have been refered to contact my local dealer, and I did that for
several times ago, with no hope to get a respond.
furthermore, they ignored my all previous requests to reset my
activation, I' am wonder:
what does it matter if that's outside the united states? as long as I
provide the valid product license.
I' am ready to be contact by the freedomscientific masters or any
representers of them, I apologize for posting this message herein, I
had contact FreedomScientific and they haven't respond per my inquiry.
for the local contacts by dealers, please anticipate  at 0101479199
any suggestion or recommend, that's tremendously would be appreciated!.
Mostafa Almahdy, Egyptian Citizen, skype account:
my_speaker

--
best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is

Alternative archives located at: