Conflict with PCMCIA USB card

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:44:35 -0700

Hello, I have a USB 2.0 card which goes into my laptop, since the laptop
doesn't have USB 2.0 on it by default. Jaws stutters big time when I plug
something into the USB ports on the card when it's inserted, and the USB
device, in this case a hard drive, doesn't even power up. It's a Belkin USB
card. Are there known conflicts with this card and others, and is there a
better one available?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com