Re: Computer maintenance question

  • From: "acutolo" <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:43:35 -0400

Hello James:
Thank you for responding to my message regarding my question about
performing computer maintenance.  I am sorry however, that my question was
not considered a topic for the jaws list.  My only purpose for asking for
information,about this topic is because I keep getting differing answers.
And since I am a jaws user, and do use it with windows x p. home addition, I
thought that the question that could be answered by more experienced users
of jaws, could be very helpfull and useful too those of us who are  some
what new too the jaws experience. However, if you would be interested in
answering my question, I would very much appreciate it.