RE: Compilers with JAWS 7.00.135U

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:01:19 -0500

Graham,

You will probablly have better luck with the ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailing list, a list for blind developers.

As for a C++ compiler, you might try downloading the free Visual Studio
Express app from microsoft. You can probably find the download site on
Google. It is a powerful suite of products, including C#, C++, web
development and a database development environment. Your version of Jaws is
a little dated, but you could give it a try.

HTH,
Pat
  _____