RE: Command Prompt

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:14:57 -0500

That's interesting, as I never had trouble reading a command prompt.  Of
course, now that I think of it, I usually used ASAP for that purpose,
until Windows 2000 did away with that option.

I didn't recommend your first method, as it's a bit cumbersome, and the
location of the DOS prompt has changed over time.  I just quit using it,
and started to rely on the "run" command instead.

Ted