Re: Comcast High-Speed Internet

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:58:18 -0700

Your internet works as before you got high speed.  You'll notice that sometimes
jaws will load a page but not read it.  the instert+pagedown for reading status
is your friend.  Get a good firewall and anti-virus.  Read through your cable
modem documentation so you no how to make changes to it's internals.  If it lets
you, and you have multiple computers, get a good router.  check the
linux-speakup archives for messages related to routers if you need that
information.