Re: Column titles in Excel

  • From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:49:38 -0700

Yeah, I think you're right.  You just have to do a Ctrl-S save on the
spreadsheet to get it to save your verbosity settings.  I don't think you
have to go through all that Configuration Manager mumbo jumbo like I said in
the message I just sent.  I guess when you use this stuff a lot, you just do
it, not always thinking about what you're doing.  Hope I didn't mislead
anyone too much.

Take care...
Dave Weddle