Re: Collapsed threads and messages

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:39:51 -0600

If you still want all of the messages in one conversation to stay together but
you want to be able to delete message by message within a thread, leave grouped
by conversation checked and just hit right arrow on the first message of the
thread.  When you first land on it it will say collapsed but after hitting
right arrow it will say expanded, and that's when you can delete single
messages in a conversation.

Hth.
Troy