Re: Coding iTunes need your suggestions

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:09:37 -0800

it is called jaws script
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ann Marie Medlar
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Coding iTunes need your suggestions

  John,
  What computer language do you use?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: John Martyn
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:39 AM

    I did code the sidebar sources in there. You can jump back to the sidebar
from anywhere, even the store or radio. I have not played with connecting an
iTouch yet, but soon enough. I got a lot done so far today. Fast forward and
rewind now work well and even tell you the time it jumps. I put a starting
message on there too and tell if the the application is responding. There were
some tricky parts to iTunes such as how I got the window parts working and how
to identify them. Gotta keep that a secret on here because I don't want ol
jTunes to use that trick.  I need to finish up the shortcut menu for beta
testing here. I'll get this tonight. Beta testers get ready because you will
need to get this from me. Once again, if you are beta testing, make sure to
send me an email off list with the subject header, beta tester. I can then send
it to you.
    Wow, once I got the technique, coding this was fast. Helps that I had most
of the code already from rhapsody blind.
    I believe tomorrow I will post that I am done for the initial beta. I must
go to some music thing for my class so I will not be around. You might start
getting the beta by tomorrow night.
    Anyway, keep up with suggestions.
    thanks
    John