RE: Coding iTunes need your suggestions

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:32:23 -0700

John, this is looking good! As to source items, the devices section is
pretty critical for us iphone users. We get the stuff on board either by
syncing or manually installing to the iphone. Setting up the sync is poky,
and doing it manually is worse.  It would be nice to be able to jump quickly
between lists in the iphone and the resident source lists such as music,
apps, books,  or podcasts. If doing manual loads to the iphone the ability
to easily skip back and forth between these source lists would be very
helpful.