Re: Coding google docs

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:08:29 +0300

Good, but what will happen if they change the look or the structure of the site
after few months and once again after few more. This good man will stay for
hours to code something that will change after while and will need to do this
again for another set of hours.
Since jaws stays for job access with speech my vote is for MS Access, because
it's a work app and some people need it for a living . But maybe it's better FS
to do their job. Anyway, I believe that work is more important than
entertaining, because on the first place it gives you money to pay for it,,
smile.

Negoslav