Coding Windows Live Assentials

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:02:12 -0800

The problem with making this stuff accessible is it really takes time. There is
some poor guy at FS saying holy sh... how am I going to keep up? Every
application changes just enough to break things in the code. To keep up with
versions is completely unrealistic. What I know is that because there are
alternatives to use programs, they don't code for everything that comes out.
They are just fine with you using the last version. These days, programs are
coming out faster than the support. That's why it is a good idea to sync up
with FS and figure out what projects they are working on. I don't want to
overlap their work. With this I can squeeze out some project dates and we can
have a better idea of what to focus on.