Re: Clicking Hyperlinks in Powerpoint Slide Show Using JAWS

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:07:52 -0500

Ray,
One way of finding JAWS keystrokes for an application is to go to the Keyboard Manager with the application open, and scroll down the list. It looks like JAWS Key+F7 gives you a list of links, just as it does in browsers and in MS Word, and Shift+Control+Enter follows a selected link in a slide. Since I don't used PowerPoint, I haven't tried these commands.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>