Re: Click this baloon to fix this problem.

  • From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 03:00:41 -0700

Yardbird, I'm not wirking with him.  Before, he gave the script to the lists
and I kept it.

After I read all messege concerning clicking the help balloon in Windows XP,
I'm waiting for somebody who answer but I did not heard.  So, I asked them if
they want the script I have which he gave it before.  I dont think there will
be a problem.

What do you think?

Regards,

Roden
  From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:57:15 -0700

  I'd appreciate those scripts plus instructions on where to install them and
  how to use them.  I think the only time such balloons appear for me is right
  after booting up, and they're almost always trying to scold me for not
  having auto updates turned on.  But I have other issues with the critical
  update process, which has become impossible on my XP machine for some reason
  recently.  When I figure out the right question to ask--it's frustrating and
  confusing--0 I'll ask on the Windows list.  Meantime, it would be nice to
  have the scripts for future use.
  thanks.  My email address is
  yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx