Re: Click this baloon to fix this problem.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:31:33 -0400

For everybody who is interested, since it was noted that the scripts are
still being worked on, I am just going to wait until I have a final version
to put on JFWLite.  So when the scripts are done, would you please send me a
final copy and then I will place it with the instructions on JFWLite?
Thank you for taking the time to write the script and share it with the
list.
Debbie