Re: Clarification - Nero 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:14:38 -0400

Yes, to copy a cd, you can also use the initial wizard dialog and arrow down
to cd copy.  Then if you tab, you have several tabs you can right and left
arrow among.  Then use the copy button.
But you know I just thought of something that I don't remember.  Ricque when
you copy the cd, does it actually do it right then?  Something just made me
thing I thought I rembered it just created an ISO image and then you had to
burn the ISO image.  But it has been awhile since I did a copy with Nero so
I don't remember.
Debbie