Citrix and remote access help needed

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:06:08 -0400

Hi All,

I'm trying to get Jaws working with citrix for remote access.

I sign onto the citrix site where there is an icon for remote desktop. But
when I click the remote desktop icon Jaws doesn't speak within the remote
session. When I called FS I was told I need something called program
neighborhood but I'm not confident the tech support person really understood
the problem.

What is program neighborhood? Where can I get it? And do I really need it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Kim

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____