Re: Checking www.att.yahoo.com

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:53:52 -0700

Hi Claudia,
I'm not sure where the blame lies in this situation; I think it's something to do with a change in Yahoo's web interface. JAWS 9 definitely gets very upset with that change and goes off in a terrible snit. The machine itself should still be up and running, albeit without speech. JAWS 10 and Yahoo mail work just fine.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>