Character by character in WordPerfect 8 and JFW 5

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:27:37 -0400

Good evening.

I have recently acquired an IBM T40 note book. With the USB numeric pad I
cannot get the '5' key to say character or spell etc. More disturbing just
this moment though is that when I cursor about with the arrow keys I get Say
Word both left and right with the control key, but I do not get letter by
letter with the left and right arrow keys alone. When I use INS + 'F' for
font and format information I get 0 point even though font is set to Times
New Roman 10 point.

I have been looking at the settings on this desk top and don't see any
difference. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx