RE: Changing the Way JAWS Says Caps

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:56:38 -0000

It's still there, just labelled differently.  It also operates in a
slightly different way I've never been able to get my head round:

It's now called "Spell Rate change Percent" and basically you put in
integers such as "-50" (50% slower than normal) or "+100" (100% faster
than normal).  If anyone's got any corrections, let me know.

Mr. Matthew F. Horspool

Send me an Electronic Mail to
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add