Re: Changing settings in ad-aware

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:58:31 -0500

MessageI also experience this checkbox issue, but knowing about it saves it
from being a problem I want to fix.  Another issue people have reported with
AdAware and JAWS 8 is that control-n no longer brings up smart scan, and I've
experienced that, too.  However, I find that if I tab just once after clicking
on scan, control-n does work.  I have no idea why, but I'm glad it does.

For some reason, I'm getting a funny JAWS sound while reading over my reply.  I
hope it doesn't carry through once the message is sent.