Re: Changing from a dongle to ILM authorization

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:36:47 +0000

How much is changing from dongle to ILM anyway? I know the reverse is $45 or £45, depending on your currency and JAWS dealer.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 16/01/2010 16:32, Dave Carlson wrote:
Basically correct. You have to contact FS to get them to renew your
authorizations. And they tend to not do this repeatedly without a waiting
period between renewals. Someone else on this list wrote about that several
weeks ago.

If you have the dongle, hang on to it in case you need it, but the ILM is a bit
more convenient.

Dave