Re: Changing font and font size

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:30:38 -0700

Cathieanne,

Also, I see that Cbrl+Shift + comma and period change point sizes by 1, when
below 12 points.

Interesting. Wonder why with JAWS 9 the Ctrl+Shift+[ brings up the prompt
creator?

Ctrl+[ reduces point size by 1 and Ctrl+] increases point size by one for my
machine. Word 2007, if that makes any difference.

Using the JAWS+3 as a pass-through does nothing with Ctrl+Shift+[ or ].

Besides, that's very cumbersome.

Dave