Changing color using jaws?

  • From: "Erich Daniel" <erich_daniel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:56:48 -0700

Hi friends,

How to change display settings under the control panel in w98se?

In appearance tab I press tab key untill the items, then down arrow to
the option menu and the next is size and next is only a button. Then
again tab key to the font, then size and again a button.

As I know, these buttons have to be for changing color of chosen items.

How can I activate these buttons?

tia
--
All the best