Changing Languages in documents?

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:07:38 -0700

Hello,
I'm wondering how I can get Jaws to switch its language when I open certain
Word documents?
I have some documents in Italian and only the ones I get directly from Italy
have the auto language change.
I still want my base setting to be English so when I select text it speaks in
English, but I want to have the Italian voice the rest of the time on this one
word document.
I am thinking there might be some word properties that say "This document is
English" and "This document is Italian", but I'm not sure.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out