Changing Jaws startup message?

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Email List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:19:47 -0500

Hi guys: Anyone know how to change Jaws's startup message? Instead of saying
(I use jaws in Spanish, thus translated would be Jaws ten is ready) how can
I change it to something more original like I'm ready or something like
that? Also I've heard on English podcasts on Jaws that you guys have English
Jaws saying Jaws for Windows is ready, thus I'm hoping with the info I might
get from this question you guys might learn how to change to Jaws ten is
ready or Jaws eleven is ready, especially for those who have more than one
Jaws on your system.
Gerardo