Changing Colors in Word with JFW?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:09:49 -0700

Good Morning
How do you change Colors in Word using JFW?  I need to have a document in
Word with White on Black.
I have tried to make the change in "Fonts", but JFW will not let me read the
choices.  JFW goes from "1 Red" to "8 Blue" and so on skipping the choices
needed, darn!
So how do you change the colors from Black on White to White on Black?
My need is for some Friends with limited vision who say White on Black is
easier for them to read.
I would like to send them Word documents as attachment or email using White
on Black.
Thanks for your input.
I am using Windows XP, Office XP and JFW 5.00844.
Dick
Scottsdale Arizona