Re: (Changed to) Outlook, Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:34:12 -0500

Hi Devona,

To open an attachment in Windows Live Mail, open the message, then press Shift+Tab. It may be necessary to do this more than once to reach the list of attachments. The arrow keys will move among the attachments, if there are more than one.

HTH.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada

-----Original Message----- From: Devona
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:06 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (Changed to) Outlook, Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail

I have a question in window live mail.

How to open attachments using jfw.

Devona

-----Original Message----- From: Ian D. Nichols
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:34 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have Windows 7 Home Premium, JAWS 12, purchased about 3 months ago.

What is the difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail?  For 3
months I have been using Windows Live Mail. The retailer set it up to be the
active e-mail client when I purchased the machine.  It behaves very much
like Outlook Express, with some differences that still annoy me
occasionally.  My PC has Windows Mail on it, but it won’t run.

My JAWS retailer recommends MS Outlook, but the MS Office 2010 Home and
Student edition that I have doesn’t include it.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

TIA

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,