RE: Cells in a table in IE with JFW

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:39:55 -0800

Hi,

First of all do a letter t by it self and it will take you to the first =
cell
of the table. Then you can use control + alt + errow down to read the =
next
row or same with errow up for the row above or same with num pad 5 to =
read
the current row. To read just a cell once you are in the table just use =
the
errow keys for which ever cell you wish to read.