Re: Caution using Adobe with wide screen resolutions

  • From: "Diamond" <tantonio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:53:24 -0500

Hi, I typically use the resolution of 1050 by 768. However since this thread started I've been running my 17 inch wide screen laptop at 1680 by 1050 just to see what results I would get. For the past 2 days I must say that I haven't noticed any difference in programs such as; word or excel XP outlook express, or adobe reader 7. I'm using jaws 8.

Hope that helps someone.
Tony
Some people wish to get what they deserve,
while others fear the same.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>