Re: Cardfile

  • From: "Clark Friedrichs" <1clarkf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:26:02 -0600

Crystal,

Like you, I just loved that little program, but I got tired of its
restrictions.
On the JFW Lite programs page you'll find a reference to "ADDRFile".
It operates the same as Card File but allows more data to be entered on the
card.  I find it to me just as easy to use, and it runs just fine under JFW
8.

Clark