Re: Can't use well Nero v6.3.1.18F, What to do?

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:33:45 -0800

there are two versions of nero, express and the reloaded or premium version.
The reloaded or premium version is what you need. It has the oldburning part
included that works well with jaws, as the express crap don't work very well.

Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!