Can't read archives

  • From: "Terri Lynne Pomeroy" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:19:20 -0600

Hi all,
I am using windows xp with jaws 5.00.621. I went to
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
and entered on 09-2004. When the page opens, jaws won't read anything. In fact,
it gets stuck on that page. I have to alt tab out of that page, and it takes 6
or 7 seconds for jaws to respond to the alt tab command.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong, or what I need to change?

Thanks much,

Terri Lynne