Re: Can't install 10.0.1154 update

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:39:02 -0500

you will need to go and download the complete upgrade package in order to update jaws. this happens from time-to-time.

Legend has it that on Thursday 6/25/2009 12:41 AM, Kevin Gibbs said:
Guys,
Trying to upgrade from JAWS 10.0512 to 10.0.1154. When I check for updates and download the update, I'm told that a package error occurred and that the update can't be installed because files have been either deleted or renamed. Run a repair on original installation and try to update again. Now I have installation disks dating back to JAWS 6, 7, and 8. I skipped 90 and installed 10 on the internet entirely. None of my disks give me a repair option. Likewise, I see no repair option in the help or utilities sections of 7 8 or 10. How do I run a repair so I can update to 10. I did manage to get 10 on this machine initially. I'm authorized using local ILM key because that's the way I did it with 6. What do I do?
Thanks,
Kevin

Alternative archives located at: