Can't access the FTP link for Daisy files.

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:43:20 -0000

Hi list, I've been trying to get some of the Daisy files off the FS web site,
but without luck.  When entering on the FTP link for a particular file, nothing
happens and there is nothing on the resultant page.  I've tried right clicking
and selecting "save target", but again all I get is a message saying "getting
file information" and I'm left with a cancel button.  I've left this for quite
a while, but again nothing happens, I don't get any kind of download dialogue,
asking if I want to save or run the file.  Anyone know what the problem could
be?  If so, how do I resolve it...I'm using WinXP home and JFW 6...cheers Steve.