Re: Can not open D or E drive.

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:25:47 -0500

Julie's problem is not that she is having trouble physically opening a drive; it's that the disk in the external CD drive and the SD card in the card reader is not being read when she chooses Open from the context menu. I don't know why this should be happening unless the USB ports are not working properly. Julie, has either the CD drive or the card reader worked when plugged into these ports previously?

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>