Can not open D or E drive.

  • From: "Julie Bentley" <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:55:46 -0700

Can any one help me with what I seem to be doing wrong?  I have tried to
open a CD with my CD player plugged into two USB ports and I have tried a SD
card in my SD card reader.  I can not seem to open either.  I am doing
Windows key and M for desk top then navigating to my computer then
highlighting d drive then shift F10 for context menu then arrow down to
open.  Each time it asks me to insert a disk which I already have inserted.
What is up with this?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Julie

Designs on Life Coaching
Julie Bentley, Certified Life Coach
818-892-9786