RE: Can multiple JAWS release be installed at same time on a mach ine?

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:12:26 -0700

You're doing fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 4:39 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Can multiple JAWS release be installed at same time on a
machine?

I need to have several JAWS versions on my laptop in order to test our Java
Applet with them.

Currently I have 3.7U, 4.0, 4.51, 5.0, and now 5.10 installed.  Does anyone
know of any problems with this?  I reboot in between running the different
versions to ensure that any DLLs or other processes have stopped and started
over.

Tom Luteran