Re: Can Jaws slow down your computer?

  • From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:17:19 -0400

I figured out the the internet is what is slowing down my entire computer. When
I unplug the modem everything is toatlly faster. I don't know what to say to my
internet provider? Has anyone had problems with Road Runner?
Jeanette
      From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:09:27 -0400

      What else could cause computers to be slow? I have alot of memory and ram
so
      It should not be slow but it is.
      Jeanette