Re: Can Jaws read text in E cards?

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:54:34 -0400

The problem with ecards is that much of the message is in the music that
comes on with text rolling across the screen as the music plays.  This is a
great way to send greetings to people who are sighted but for jaws users to
get the complete message the sender has to be a bit more careful with the
way the message is relayed.  Judith