Re: Can JAWS damage Word files?

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:36:50 -0600

Not for sure--because nothing is for sure with computers--but 99%
probably.  If you can find another normal.dot on your computer that looks
small, replace the big one with that.  I think, though, that if you delete
the offender Word will make a new one.  95% sure of that.  I can send you a
copy of mine if you like.

Ann