Can I install JAWS 10 when JAWS 11 is installed

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:51:23 -0500

Dear Friends,
Okay, I understand there is a conflict with JAWS 9 and JAWS 11.
I do not know why I did not think of this, but can I install JAWS 10 when I
have JAWS 11 installed already?
Is there a conflict there?

I think Dave said the conflict started with JAWS 9 and older versions, but did
not save  his message, just a symptom of my mental state with all this after a
complete reformat and loss of everything on my System's Drive!
LOL!

No, drinking did not help, it made things worse, as I could not type then!
LOL!

Thanks for your advice.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org