Can I delete this file

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:32:13 +0200

Hi friends,
On my c: frive, I see this file name:
2e3216dce05cfd4cf0c3156b3... File Folder 12/18/2004 2:28 AM

It's 10 mb abaout and I think that it is the temporary file where service pack
2 had been installed from.
I have winxp pro, service pack 2 and when I installed service pack 2, I only
did run to that big file and didn't save it so what do I have to do with this
file?
All of you, have it on your local disk c:?

Thank you,

Moti