Can I correspond directly with a cytrix user?

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:09:36 -0500

We are having more applications and materials being installed on our corporate servers accessible through Cytrix. I have not yet approached them to have that Jaws capability installed and don't know if I it will meet my needs. I would like to discuss this with someone well experienced with it if possible.

If anyone is able and willing please contact me .

dleavens@xxxxxxx

Thanks.
Dale leavens.